Top Choice Health Dry Body Brush with Wet Exfoliating Glove. A 100% Natural Bristle Bath Body Brush Features a Detachable Head.
Dry Brushing is a great way to aid in removing dead skin and stimulate circulation to help your skin to better hydrate. By just simply running this natural bath brush over your skin, either in or before the shower.
What are the benefits of dry skin brushing?
- By increasing the circulation to the skin helps to possibly reduce the appearance of cellulite. Cellulite is toxin accumulated in your fat cells. So, instead of taking drastic measures like liposuction, try using the dry skin brushing techniques to help break down unwanted toxins.
- Dry body brushing can help shed dead skin cells (and encourages new cell renewal), which can result in brighter and smoother skin. It can also help with troublesome ingrown hairs.
- Dry body brushing can improve your vascular blood circulation and lymphatic drainage. By releasing toxins, it aids the body's natural discharge of metabolic wastes so the body is able to run more effectively.
- Dry skin brushing rejuvenates the nervous system by stimulating nerve endings in the skin (and it feels pretty great, too!).
- Dry skin brushing can help with your muscle tone and evenly distributes fat deposits.
- Dry skin brushing can actually help your skin absorb more nutrients by eliminating those dirty clogged pores.
- Dry body brushing first thing in the morning can kick-start your day!
- *Free exfoliating glove, color chosen at random